Renting this Private Property creates endless vacation opportunties
The Peshtigo River is a treasured jewel on our private retreat. This river will beg you to take another look every time you are in its presence. The moonlight shimmering off the ripples of the water will convince you that a piece of heaven can be found right here on the Peshtigo. Lazy Book Cabins is just steps from the shore and lends itself to many ways to vacation.
Do you want to slow down and unplug? Spend your time enjoying the peaceful babble of the passing river, stargazing some of the largest and brightest stars you will ever see, go fly fishing, hunting, or just doing nothing while curled up next to the wood stove. It’s up to you!
Or, is fast more your style? Endless miles of groomed ATV and snowmobile trails surround the property and the category II-IV roaring rapids of the Peshtigo will get the adrenaline pumping and remind you why you love the great outdoors.
Fast or slow? It doesn’t matter. This little bit of heaven provides a private setting to make new memories. The pictures you snap while trying to capture the natural beauty, family game nights, or landing the “big one” will never match the experience of a journey on the Peshtigo River but it will help you record your time at Lazy Brook Cabin and prompt stories being retold for years to come.
- The cabin is located 12 miles from Laona or Wabeno; Townsend and Lakewood are just 15 miles southwest; GPS: 45°30’51.0″N & 88°25’51.1″W
- Wausaukee is found 25 miles east and Green Bay is just 68 miles southeast, so getting here is pretty easy
- Valley Lake, Bear Lake, Porcupine Lake, Haymeadow Creek, and a host of other bodies of water are found within a short distance
- It is surrounded by thousands of public acres of Marinette County Forest to the east
- US Government Public Land to the south, west, and the north
Features of the land or Property Details
- 24 Private Acres are located behind a locked gate
- Town road accessing the property is well maintained all year round
- On the Peshtigo River
- Hundreds of species of plants, trees, birds.
- Billions of stars at night.
- More than 2 miles of private trails for hiking, skiing and snow-shoeing
Rent this property for
- Fishing Vacations
- ATV & Snowmobile Riding
- Hunting Lodge Escape
- Weddings & Family Reunions
- Events & Meetings
- Hiking & Exploring
- Total Relaxation